Resident Evil 4 (Wii) Controls revealed.

Resident Evil 4 (Wii) Controls revealed.

by Bradley DeLorenzoApril 9, 2007

Thanks to IGN for the translation:

RE4 controls

Bradley DeLorenzo
  • April 9, 2007 at 6:46 pm

When are we going to get some other Wiimakes like Luigi’s Mansion or something? Lots of them! LOL

• April 9, 2007 at 6:46 pm

• April 9, 2007 at 11:46 am

• shrtyscott3/Chris
    April 9, 2007 at 8:00 pm

Troy. He would have announced it if he knew. Oviouslly it won’t be for some time but, meh, what can we do.

Ryan, the controls look great, I’m overhyping it a bit. I hope it comes out with a little more than what we know. Although thats to much to ask for.

PS Im going to pick Super Paper Mario this evening. Wish me luck, I guess.

• shrtyscott3/Chris
    April 9, 2007 at 8:00 pm

PS Im going to pick Super Paper Mario this evening. Wish me luck, I guess.

• shrtyscott3/Chris
    April 9, 2007 at 1:00 pm

PS Im going to pick Super Paper Mario this evening. Wish me luck, I guess.

• Will
    April 10, 2007 at 4:43 am

Very nice shake feature for the weapons. Always a pain having to go out of the game to change inventory when you’re ill equipped plus I like the idea of panic when using the knife, swinging it wildly.

• Will
    April 10, 2007 at 4:43 am

• Will
    April 9, 2007 at 9:43 pm

• stromm
    April 14, 2007 at 1:27 am

A button for fire?!?!?!?!? WTF?

One doesn’t shoot a gun with their THUMB! They use their index finger. Come on devs, get your heads on right.

• stromm
    April 13, 2007 at 6:27 pm

A button for fire?!?!?!?!? WTF?

• zach
    June 9, 2007 at 5:13 am

stromm are you retarded? you clearly have not played RE4 for gamecube. possibly the greatest gc game and one of the all-time best shooters. this is a tried and true control system.

• zach